Sunday, October 3, 2010

John Lennon - Jealous Guy

I have not posted on these music postings before, but this one is different and I will.

This music, I learned about in the early sixties at the age of nine while under the bright sun shinny skies of southern California. It happened one day while out riding my deep blue Schwinn Stingray bicycle, I turned on what I thought was the coolest technology of the day for me a transistor radio, complete with ear plug. What I heard come out of that radio that day was music that I immediately knew was different. This music was just so mesmerizing to me. I was utterly hooked. This music gave me a feeling of instant happiness. From there on, I started paying attention to the words in the music and discovered extraordinary messages. This music was coming from John, Paul, George and Ringo known as The Beatles. If you are, one who has never paid much attention to the lyrics in their music, I highly recommend you read the words, particularly John’s.

John Lennon life is being celebrated around the world this week, he would have turned 70 years old on this coming Saturday October 9.

Brilliant artist who was able to shared his real sentiments, without fear. Think about it, could you/ do you do this in your everyday common life.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: